The New & Improved Girlfriend Skirt with Built-In Short - versatile, stylish, and always there for you!
We call it the Girlfriend skirt because this skirt is going to be your new BFF! Refined and adaptable, this slim pencil skirt in our New & Improved Luxe Rib fabric can be dressed up or down. From sneakers to heels, this skirt is a true wardrobe must-have.
*We’ve improved the fabric weight. It's still lightweight, luxe, and stretchy, just not sheer*
The Girlfriend skirt features the SheLove built-in short for light smoothing and anti-chaffing. All body-loving and curve-hugging!
What else can you expect?
- A sheer layer of comfort and modesty
- Smooth, bonded hem finishes
- Quick drying performance fabric - perfect for the warmer months!
- Wide lay-flat waistband with hidden back pocket for id, key or gloss.
This perfect under layer is so thin and performs so well you'll never feel any bulky lines and VPL will be a thing of the past!
*The model in black is 5’8 and wears a size Small (27 jean size).
*The model in vintage navy is 5’6 and wears a size Small (26/27 jean size).
The Girlfriend skirt features a sleek, fitted look and hits right above the knee. The SheLove short is seamlessly integrated into The Luxe Rib Girlfriend Skirt to smooth, shape and prevent chaffing.
Gentle cycle, cold water wash. Hang or lay flat to dry for best results.
- RFRonda F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this skirt!
I love this skirt! It is comfortable, fits well, and the fabric feels great.
- SSSusan s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSoft and stretchy
Soft, stretchy, just the right length. I live the skirt with the shebird tops!
- KKKristin K.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoWaist band seam not flat
Great skirt in theory. It could use some additional compression in the undershorts. Mostly because they stretch out and should be super snug not to show. My biggest issue is the seam at the bottom of the waist. It sticks out and doesn’t lay flat so my shirt looks funny with the seam poking thru
- JSJoey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoStaple skirt to add to
Staple skirt to add to your wardrobe
- EREva R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove the skirt, fist great.
Love the skirt, fist great. I am 5' and it comes almost to my knee (a little longer, but looks good). Also, feels good except the under shorts make a noise when you walk. I'm keeping it though. Hoping it doesn't bug me too much.
Say Hello To
SHEBIRD &Bye-Bye To Your Bra
We are dedicated to giving women freedom from their uncomfortable bras.