This is the skirt you'll be reaching out for EVERY DAY!
This super versatile skirt can be easily dressed up for a date night, but it's also comfortable enough to wear on a walk around the city. It's made from a bamboo blend that is easy to care for and features pockets! The wide waistband has stitch details that help keep your tummy flattened.
The Alex Everyday Skirt also features our signature built-in shorts, seamlessly integrated to smooth, shape, and prevent chafing.
That means no uncomfortable moments – just a gorgeous, breezy skirt that lets you move with confidence. Whether you're looking for the perfect pair of skirt shorts for beachy days or a dreamy skirt you can wear without sacrificing your modesty, you've found it in the Everyday Skirt.
What else can you expect?
- Quick drying performance fabric — perfect for the warmer months
- An extra layer of protection from our shapewear shorts underneath
- Superior comfort with bonded smooth finish hems
Skirt length: S=16”, M=16 ½”, L=17”, XL=17 ½”
Light brown hair model is 5'9 and wears a US dress size 4 and a SheBird size Small.
Dark brown hair model is 5'9" and wear a US dress size 16 and a SheBird size XL.
The Alex Everyday Skirt features a lose fit and hits above the knee. If you’re looking for a skirt with shorts underneath that gently hugs the waist without feeling tight, you’ll love this mini. The smock waist makes it comfortable to wear all day. It’s loose-fitting without feeling like the fabric will slip or move out of place. The signature built-in short is seamlessly integrated into the Alex Everyday Skirt to smooth, shape, and prevent chaffing. The shorts underneath end well above the skirt’s hemline, so you can enjoy the benefits of its shaping technology without sharing your secrets with the world!
Don’t let the luxe look of these skirt shorts fool you: taking care of the Alex Everyday Skirt is a breeze. Wash with a gentle cycle and cold water wash. Hang or lay flat to dry for best results. You won’t need to plan trips to the dry cleaners to take care of this satin mini skirt!
- AAAviva a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobest skirt w/built in shorts
- CFCheryl F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the way it fits,
Love the way it fits, it's very comfy and can be dressed up or worn casual.
- DFDebra F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery fluid for dancing!
Very fluid for dancing!
- MPMaryKay P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the product but will
Love the product but will not order again. Shipping takes too long
- AOAngela O.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoNot as good as the Kate Satin Skirt
I was really looking forward to this skirt because of the pockets. But the material and cut was not the best. The waist band is really wide and thick. And the skirt does not flow well. The cut of the front seems longer than the cut of the back. I have the Kate Satin Skirt and love that one 100 times more, even without the pockets.
Say Hello To
SHEBIRD &Bye-Bye To Your Bra
We are dedicated to giving women freedom from their uncomfortable bras.